i love when old people figure out how to do something on a computer that’s actually really simple but to them it’s like
- dehydrated hoe: you look like a dweeb caring around that water bottle all day lol
- me: yeah bitch well you look like a crunch bar and I bet ya pee is yellow
I haven’t had a depersonalization event in awhile and I am pretty proud of myself tbh
I wanted to be part of something. I got nothing but time, so the future is mine.
the perks of dating me
- i’m funny
- i can cook (i mean order pizza) whenever u want
- i don’t have friends so we can always hang out
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s
when an entire class of elementary school kids gets on stage to half-ass a performance on their recorders for their parents in the audience, would that technically be dissonant/freeform/chaotic enough to qualify as musique concrete? was i accidentally a noise musician for a day in 3rd grade? are all elementary school music teachers really just radical outsider artists on the low?